To review the Operative Manual: Operation Manual
To apply for a certified email account: complete the following form (Offer PEC) and fax it to Cedacri S.p.A. at 0521/807.940. To delete your certified email account, complete the following form (CE account deletion) and send it, together with a photocopy of a valid ID document, either by fax to 0521/807.372 or by regular post to Cedacri S.p.A. - Ufficio Sicurezza via del Conventino n.1 - 43044 Collecchio (PR).
Cedacricert's characteristics are legally defined and guarantee unbeatable security:
• authentication - verification of the effective origination of communications by the sender
• non-disclosure - certainty that communications are read only by the addressee, not by third parties
• data integrity - certainty that communications have not been modified by third parties in any way
• non-repudiation - the sender/addressee cannot deny that he/she has sent/received a communication
For further information on digital certificates and time stamps:email@example.com To review the Operative Manual:www.cedacricert.it
Certified Email (CE)
Certified Email is a form of email that provides receipts to attest both the sending and reception of a communication.
Cedacri's CE services, using digital signatures, guarantee:
• certain identification of the author
• secure, fast information flows
For further details
Cedacri, with Cedacricert, has been registered in the DigitPA list of Digital Signature certification authorities since 2011 and in the public list of Certified Email providers since 2006.
Cedacri thus provides all the tools required for regulatory communications with the public authorities, with registered companies (Italian Legal Decree 29 November 2008 , n. 185) and with freelance professionals.
The Cedacricert service provides a variety of digital certificates for:
• signing electronic documents
• on-line trading and internet banking services
• encrypted email attachments
• S/MIME email certificates
• HTTPS encryption of web services
Furthermore, with time stamps issued under its remit as a Certification Authority, Cedacri is able to attribute a certain date to digital documents, thus giving them temporal validity and certifying the exact time they have been created and transmitted.
Finally, Cedacri, with the PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) used for Cedacricert, provides regulatory replacement filing services.