Our dematerialization services are organized to manage materiality structurally, thanks to constant investments both in training of resources and in the development of supporting systems.
Operating procedures and KPIs are always shared with the Customers to regularly measure qualitative and quantitative service parameters.
The dematerialization process includes several phases:
- Materiality preparation: taking charge, ticking off, opening and extraction of envelopes, preliminary checking, normalization of paper documents (elimination of clips, staples, etc.), classification by document type and preparation of homogeneous processing lots
- Scanning: acquisition with professional scanners and use of market leader software for high-quality image generation
- Indexation: automated acquisition of indexes through Barcode, OCR, ICR and OMR recognition, manual data-entry
- Validation: formal verification and checks of documents, trouble management, phone outbound service for the recovery of missing data and/or documents
Monitoring and tracking platform
In order to govern and control correlated dematerialization and back office services, both manual and automated, an evolved monitoring and tracking platform has been created, developed and maintained at our facilities.
The use of this platform ensures:
- full traceability of each phase in dossier processing, from shipement of the paper file to the release of images on the document system
- rationalization and detailed check of all document flows, minimizing handling of paper documents
- reduction of the processing «lead time» for single dossiers through alerting mechanisms that can be configured by document type
- management of any troubles and of the process for the completion of non-complete dossiers
- quick and point monitoring of operations by using state-of-the-art executive reporting
- development of integrations with existing applications (ERP, DMS, legacy applications, etc.)
- management of any type of documents coming from different channels
- transmission of information on different communication channels